Vision Statement: Blankner’s STEAM approach will equip all students to take thoughtful risks, engage in experiential learning, embrace collaboration, foster imagination, and persist in problem-solving. Blankner students will be prepared to make an impact in their community and beyond.
Mission Statement: To empower students to integrate and apply their knowledge, unique skills, and abilities to problem-solve creatively in an interconnected and evolving world.
Core Principles (the Five C's)
- Curiosity - our students are keenly interested in the world around them and hungry to learn more.
- Collaboration - they find value in teamwork and can work together toward a common goal.
- Creativity - they recognize that they have the capacity to produce amazing things and seek to be productive.
- Commitment - they stick with ideas & projects to completion. They practice a growth mindset in achieving their goals.
- Competence - they demonstrate proficiency in the knowledge and skills of their course work.